If you are looking forward for being a Full time, Part time, Freelance Memory Trainer or wanting to get an immediate training assignment with Jayasimha Mind Dynamics or would like to work with Squadron Leader Jayasimha at JMD Corporate office as a trainer,here is a wonderful opportunity
Train the Trainer Certification Program in Memory
- Are you passionate about TRAINING?
- Do you want to become a CERTIFIED TRAINER in MEMORY?
- Do you know that the demand for MEMORY TRAINERS across the globe is continuously on the rise?
- Would you be interested to work along with Squadron Leader Jayasimha, President of World Memory Sports Council for India in the field of Memory & Soft skills?
Then, you can get trained to conduct sessions on MEMORY SKILLS for corporates, schools, colleges, public programs and YOU can build a successful career in Training Field.
- Learn to conduct sessions for Schools, colleges, companies, competitive examinations and Public Workshops.
- You can also start your own training institute or take up a memory franchise from Jayasimha Mind Dynamics or you may choose to work as a trainer with Jayasimha Mind Dynamics immediately after training.
- Trainers, Upcoming Trainers, Teachers, Professionals, Homemakers, Retired Persons, Business owners, Self Employed or anyone interested in the field of Memory Can further learn and take up specialized training for the Memory Athletes competing in Memory Championships.
- You will be issued a certificate from World Memory Sports Council for India as a certified trainer in Memory which will help you to become a licensed trainer in Memory.
Who should attend?
- You are an EMPLOYEE in a field other than training and wish to make a career shift into the training field or you wish to work as a freelance trainer on weekends.
- You are already a trainer, and wish to refine your knowledge, skills and abilities and bring a structure to your training approach.
- You are in the field of teaching and wish to consider training field as an additional income option.
- You are a homemaker and wish to earn by becoming a freelance trainer.
- You are self-employed and plan to get into the training field.
- You are a retired person and want to share your experience through training sessions.
- You are unemployed and aim to build a successful training career.
- Anyone who is highly passionate about teaching / training and looking for a platform to work with Jayasimha Mind Dynamics.
- Squadron Leader Jayasimha, President World Memory Sports Council for India & Multiple Guinness World Record Holder, Memory Maestro and Soft skills trainer will personally conduct the training program.
- To view the Profile of Squadron Leader Jayasimha and get more information about the workshop, you may visit our website jayasimha.in or mailing at email@example.com or contact 8498005454 or 9866018989.
Contents of the Workshop :
- Witness Unbelievable Memory Demonstration by squadron Leader Jayasimha, President of World Memory Sports Council for India.
- Learn Creative Visualization technique. This will help them to memorise list of words, key points, long answer, essay questions and speeches.
- Learn to memorise scientific terminology.
- Learn the techniques of Memorising English Vocabulary.
- Learn Countries and Capitals, General Knowledge and Current affairs.
- Learn to Overcome Spelling Mistakes in English
- Learn Phonetic Method using which the participants will be able to memorise numbers and their application in academics.
- Memory Filing System
- Journey Method, using which large chunks of information can be memorised systematically
- Learn to Memorise Binary Numbers.
- Learn to Memorise the Colours
- Learn to Memorise Playing Cards
- How to Overcome Absentmindedness/ Forgetfulness
- How to Erase Bad Memories
- How to remember what we read for a long time?
- Learn Brain Gym Exercises
- Learn to memorise the Calendar. If any date is given, how to instantly say the day for that date
- Remembering Names and Faces of People
- Alpha Mind Power
- Learn Concentration Techniques
- Learn as to how to plan a demo sessions for a school, college?
- Planning the Training sessions? What to have and what not to have?
- How to plan a Public Workshop? The logistics, ad designs, various other requirements needed for doing a public workshop
- How to train students/ adults for the Memory championship?
- Frequently Asked Questions in a workshop & how to answer them
- How to do Counselling Sessions for students?
- Designing a workbook
- Approaching clients and knowing the market potential.
- Prospects of full time and part time employment with Jayasimha Mind Dynamics.
- Franchise prospects with JMD.
- How to be part of World Memory Sports Council for India?
- How to conduct local / city/ state level Memory Championships?
- Besides covering the above syllabus, depending upon the requirement and feedback topics can be added or deleted or altered.
Duration of the Workshop :
Workshop will be of 5 day duration from 10 September to 14 September 2017 from morning 10 am to 6 pm. The training might be extended by a day depending upon the feedback and requirement. Morning and afternoon tea/ coffee and lunch will be provided. Participants have to make their own arrangements for dinner and accommodation and transportation.