Squadron Leader Jayasimha is the India’s leading trainer in Memory and Soft skills. He is the only Indian to hold maximum Guinness Records in the world. He has 21 years of rich experience in the field of Education, Training and Development in the Indian Air Force.
He had won, “Sword of Honour” from President Sri R Venkat Raman for standing first in the Pilots’ Training at Air Force Academy. He had received many Awards / Medals including “Chief of Air Staff Commendation” for his exemplary service in the Indian Air Force. He is also the Graduate of Prestigious “Defence Services Staff College (DSSC)”, Wellington.
Holds the Guinness World Record for remembering 200 random objects, doubling the then existing record on 28 Dec 2005. He had entered into Guinness Records for the second time for lecturing non-stop for 120 hours on personality development concepts from 23 to 28 March 2007. The third record in Photo Flash Memory was for recollecting 20 names and dates of birth in two minutes on 27 Jan 2008. The fourth record was for typing English Alphabet in just 5.03 seconds, showcasing the brain and finger movement co-ordination on 22 July 2010. He had made another Guinness World Record for giving 2436 Hugs in one hour on 29 Sep 2012.
He is presently the Chairman of National Memory Council of India (NMCI). He had been conducting National Memory Championships every year in India so as to showcase India’s brain power to the world and also to encourage raw talent.
Through his innovative Memory Techniques he had trained more than 2,90,000 Students/ Teachers/Professionals and House wives on memory and soft skills in India and abroad.
He had featured in “Fear Factor Extreme – KhatronkiKiladi” (Reality TV Show on Colours TV channel) at South Africa with actors Akshay Kumar and Puja Bedi. He had also acted in a Telugu Films, “Broker”, “Billa – Ranga” and “Happy Days Returns”. He had featured in many Television Channels and in various Newspaper articles.
He is a specialist in outbound/ team building programs – the showcasing of which was seen on the TV reality show, “Champion of Champions” on NTV and Vanita Channel.
He is the founder president of Vision Toastmasters in Hyderabad.
Presently the Managing Director of Jayasimha Mind Dynamics, Hyderabad, which is
India’s Premier Training Outfit conducting soft skills programs /motivational seminars/ Memory training / outbound activities in India and abroad.
- M B A (HR)
- M S in Counseling& Psychotherapy
- M Sc (Applied Psychology)
- M Sc (Mathematics)
- M Sc (Defence & Strategic Analysis)
- M Stats (from ISI Calcutta)
- AMIE (Mechanical Engineering)
- B Ed
- Diplomas – Training and Development (ISTD), Leadership and Behavioural Sciences, Customs and Central Excise
- PG Diploma in International Business Operations
- “Train Your Brain” – #1 Best selling book on Memory and study skills for students
- “Life Will Never be the Same Again” – A self improvement book
- “AsadhyamNunchSadhyaniki (Impossible to Possible – in Telugu) – a book in Telugu to enhance personal excellence
- “Get That Dream Job” – a practical guide to writing resumes, attending Interviews & Group Discussions
- “Simply the Best” Book on Self Esteem and enhancing self confidence
- “Man – Woman Magic” Book on husband – wife relationships
- “Mom & Dad”, a book on art of parenting.
Address for Communication
Squadron Leader Jayasimha
Managing Director – Jayasimha Mind Dynamics
309.Jalavayuvihar, AFNHB, Kukatpally
Hyderabad – 500 072 (Andhra Pradesh)
Tele: 98660 18989
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org